Sameeksha Sud is the most popular Indian Tik Tok Star, Model, Actress, and social media celebrity. Sameeksha is famous due to making lip-sync, comedy, and dancing videos as a solo actress and also with her group of friends.
In the year 2012 Sameeksha started her acting career with a TV drama serial Baa Veer as “Dari Pari”. She has a huge fan club on TikTok and on her Instagram account. Over 24 Million followers she is on No. 7 in the top ten Indian Tik Tokers list. Sameeksha has over 2.9 Million (approx) on Instagram.
Currently, the TikTok app is banned in India. Indian Govt has banned TikTok and other approx fifty applications in India by giving a statement that China is grabbing the data of Indian folks. But according to my opinion, the reason of TikTok banned in India is India – China Military issues.
Because of that ban; Indian Tik Tokers rating and fan club might affect. Sameeksha was striving to be a part of the most famous TikTokers in the world. But now due to the IT Minister of India, the dream of this poor girl will never make true.
Sameeksha Sud Biography, Wiki:
|Complete Name||Sameeksha Sud|
|Profession||Tik Toker, Model, Actress, Social Media Influencer|
Sameeksha Sud Physical Stats:
|Color of Eyes||Dark Brown|
|Colour of Hairs||Black|
|Weight||52 KG, 114.64 lbs|
|Height||5 Ft 3 In, 1.63 M|
|Figure/ Body Measurement||33 – 27 – 35 (Inch)|
|Shoe Size||7 Inch (approx)|
Sameeksha Sud Boyfriend, Personal Life & Family:
Sameeksha Sud was born in the Indian Hindu family on 25 April 1993 in Delhi, India. Currently due to secure her future she is settled in Mumbai, India. Sameeksha’s Father Name is Naresh Kumar Sud and he is a government employee. The name of her mother is Radha Sud. Sameeksha is the only daughter of her parents and she has no siblings. She is much attached to her boyfriend whose name is Bhavin Bhanushali.
|Date of Birth||25 April 1993|
|Age (to Date)||27 Yrs (approx)|
|Place of Birth||Delhi, India|
|Hometown||Delhi, India (Currently living in Mumbai, India)|
|Education||Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication|
|College / University Name||Amity University Noida, India.|
|Hobbies||Singing, Shopping, Modeling, Dancing, Listening Music|
|Father Name||Naresh Kumar Sud|
|Mother Name||Radha Sud|
|Boyfriend Name||Bhavin Bhanushali (rumors)|
Sameeksha Sud Net Worth, Career Details & Favourite Things:
|Net Worth||$ 1 Million (approx)|
|Monthly Income||Will update soon|
|Favourite Food (s)||Pani Puri, Paneer Tikka|
|Favourite Actor (s)||Varun Dhawan, Rajkumar Rao, Vicky Kushal|
|Favourite Actress (s)||Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Colour (s)||Pink and Black|
|Favourite Singer (s)||Arijit Singh|
|Favourite Tik Tok Star (s)||Herself|
Teentigada Group (TikTok & YouTube) Members:
- Sameeksha Sud
- Bhavin Bhanushali
- Vishal Pandey
Sameeksha Sud Filmography:
- Baal Veer
- Fear Files: Darr Ki Sachi Tasverain
- Gumrah (Season 3)
- Doli Armano Ki
- Sanskrit (TV Show as a Host)
- Big Switch (Season 2, Reality Show)
Some Glimpses of Life of Sameeksha Sud:
- Sameeksha Sud was awarded Ace Badge for her extraordinary skill in making comedy genre videos.
- She has over 24 Million fans on Tik Tok and approx 2.9 followers on her Instagram account. As well as she is also running her own YouTube Channel with her Tik Tok group members.
- Sameeksha, her boyfriend Bhavin Bhanushali, and her one more friend Vishal Pandey are jointly running a 3 members famous TikTok group Teentigada.
- Sameeksha for the first time met her boyfriend on Meet and Greet event organized by Tik Tok in Gujrat, India.
- Sameeksha and her Tik Tok group have also performed in a music video of Raanjhan Ve by Purva Mantri. She also has performed in different music videos like Rula kay Gaya Ishq Tera (by Stebin Ben), Tumhari Yaad Aai Hai (by Palak Muchhal), and Tu Bhi Rooye Ga (by Jyotica Tangri).
- Sameeksha is not just a Tik Toker or social media influencer; she has a soft heart and along with her busy routine she is working with an NGO Smiksha Foundation which is working for the cancer-prone children.
Sameeksha Sud’s Official Social Media Accounts:
My personal condolences are with Indian Tik Tokers due to the ban of the TikTok app in India. I think the Indian Govt has to reopen social media apps for the sake of the future of their youngsters and rising stars.
Hopefully, you will like my effort and will give me your valuable feedback via your comments in the prescribed section given below. I will try to update the profile of Sameeksha if any change will happen in her life. Thank You.